Calendar settings controlled from the Calendar Administration page include:
- permissions: specify who can view and update the calendar
- time zone
- calendar style: list or grid
- show or hide past events
- e-mail reminder options: send as bcc, send as HTML
- show only weekdays (Mon - Fri)
- use military/24 hour time notation
- allow private events
- select color scheme and background color
- select next/previous month graphical buttons
- enable event description editor
- Email lists can be created for sending e-mail reminders. The Manage Email Lists button launches an intuitive interface for adding, changing and deleting email lists.
- Event Categories can be established for events. The calendar owner can create a list of event categories. A color can optionally be associated with each category. When an event is posted, the viewer can select from the list of categories to specify the event type.
This page provides a convenient method of going to your Calendar Administration page.